A gentle and effective hands-on method of adjusting the bones of your body to improve the alignment of your skeleton and help the nervous system to work more efficiently.
Misalignment of the joints can occur for many reasons; most commonly caused by incorrect lifting, car or sporting accidents; bumps, bangs, knocks and falls; stress; poor posture; pregnancy and certain illnesses. These can lead to a range of symptoms including aching, occasional or persistent pain, numbness, tingling or pins and needles, or restricted mobility.
How Chiropractic care can help you:
Well acknowledged research has now established that chiropractic care can help you with –
- Ankle sprain (short-term management)
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Headaches arising from the neck (cervicogenic headaches)
- Joint pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries
- Muscle spasms
- Plantar fasciitis (short-term management)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
- Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
- Tension and inability to relax – subtle levels of discomfort, whether related to stress or otherwise, can sometimes prevent the level of relaxation required to drop off to sleep.
The McTimoney Chiropractic method:
The late John McTimoney developed the McTimoney method of chiropractic over 50 years ago. The gentle nature of the McTimoney method makes it especially suitable for people of all ages, and this technique is now well known for being a fast, gentle and precise whole body approach to chiropractic care.
Your McTimoney Chiropractor is trained to detect and correct any bony misalignments using fast, but gentle and accurate adjustments, and will treat the entire person not just the area that is causing discomfort, in order to achieve optimal health.
McTimoney Chiropractic has helped thousands of people with around 150,000 new patients consulting a McTimoney Chiropractor each year. Over 8,000 people are cared for by McTimoney Chiropractors each working day. All chiropractors are required by law to be registered with the General Chiropractic Council.
Get in touch via our contact form or call 01562 822 102 to talk to a member of our team to find out how we can help you.
Call us today on 01562 822 102
Phone calls are answered by Dee, Sue or Jane, or our friendly answering service.