Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
If you book an appointment with any Chiropractor, Practitioner or Therapist at Good Health Naturally for yourself or your child, you are agreeing to the following:-
Fees and Costs
- Full fee details for all the services we offer can be viewed at www.goodhealth-naturally.co.uk or details are available from Reception.
- Appointment fees are due at the time of the appointment. We may refuse to see you or your child if you are unable to pay for these services.
- Payment of fees can be made by cash and card only. We no longer accept payment by cheque, but payment by card can also be made to us over the phone.
- Payment made for all services is non-refundable.
- Emergency chiropractic appointment outside normal clinic hours attracts a fee of £20 per appointment, plus the normal consultation/treatment fee.
- Faulty goods may qualify for replacement or a refund, within 12 months of the date of purchase.
- To reduce our carbon footprint, all receipts are emailed to the email address we hold for you. Formal receipts are available for all consultations and treatments, as well as your usual card receipt if paying by card.
- If you are a funded patient (AXAPPP/AVIVA or other private medical insurance companies), you will need to provide us with documentation from your or their private medical insurance company/solicitor, confirming they will cover the cost of the relevant consultation and treatment. We will ask you to pay us any excess relevant to your policy or claim. All documentation must be received in advance of your first appointment with us, otherwise, we will ask you to pay for the consultation/treatment.
We reserve the right to recover the cost of consultation or treatments directly from you should the private medical insurance company subsequently fail/refuse to pay us.
- Please make any cancellations by phone or email. We are unable to receive replies to our courtesy appointment reminders.
- If you fail to attend an appointment at Good Health Naturally, or you cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, the fee for that appointment is payable in full.
- If this occurs, we will issue you with an invoice, which must be settled in full, within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
- Good Health Naturally employs an external Debt Collection Agent to recover fees. If an unpaid invoice is referred to them, they will add their administration fees to your debt, to cover the cost of recovery, include civil action, if necessary.
- Further services will not be offered to Clients if a debt remains outstanding on their account. Once the debt has been recovered in full, any future appointments must be paid for in advance of each appointment.
Have a question?
Call us today on 01562 822 102
Phone calls are answered by Dee, Sue or Jane, or our friendly answering service.